Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hello...hello...anybody there?

Hello dear reader...I think there is one, anyway.  I have not forgotten my project, and left a half painted closet never to be completed.  Let's just say April kicked my behind.  How did Easter become the new Christmas?  Argh.  In addition, it is impossible for me to paint when Claire is around.  Child wants to get into everything messy and I am not about to let her dig into a half gallon of blue paint.  So, I have had two occasions to get in there and get some stuff done.  I have almost finished the paint.  A few touch ups and it will be done.  However, sadly I must admit, it's been so long since I looked at my inspiration picture that I can't remember what else I had planned on doing!  

I do want to put a light in there, so I need to figure out what kind.  If I can find a chandelier small enough, I think that would be really whimsical, and who doesn't need a little more whimsy?  I also think some hooks on the wall would be a good idea.  Again, it's been shamefully long since I've looked at my plan.

Once it's painted, though, I can work on it more often since hanging hooks and lights will be much less appealing to Claire.  My goal date for having it done is May 31st!  I'm also excited about starting a new project but am not going to let myself decide on one until this one is finished.  More motivation.

~Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment