Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Light of a thousand suns

 

DSC_0349

No, I am not dead.  Nor was I abducted by aliens, although judging from the light pouring out of my closet you would not be surprised to hear that had happened.

Clearly, there were some roadblocks in between starting painting!  And getting the light.  I went ‘round and ‘round trying to decide what I wanted to do, and in the end, put up a fixture that had been given to me by a neighbor. 

DSC_0350

It is super cute!  At first I worried it would be too big, but it’s not.  I do think I need to either put in a dimmer switch, or some lower wattage bulbs because lawdy…it’s blinding.  You could do surgery in that sucker.  So, in the immediate future I need to soften the light, and get some sweet shades on that baby.  I think orange would be super funky. 

Promise it wont be months.

No comments:

Post a Comment