Monday, February 27, 2012

Closet Redo–Slow and Steady Wins the Race


DSC_0798
So, you are saying, “that’s all she’s done?”  Yes.  I still cannot get the bottom bolt out of the door and that is my big obstacle.  However, I have found new homes for my table cloths that I never use, my flag corps uniform and letter jacket from high school, and my stash of gift bags.  I am still looking for places to store other random items.
DSC_0796
These are a birthday wreath that I made with my own two hands in MOPS, a blank address book that I intend to gift one day, now that no one but my mom uses address books anymore, and a stash of small children’s scrap book thingies I picked up on the clearance aisle at Target a few years ago with good intentions.  Good thing I kept them.
DSC_0797
These are the Christmas decorating orphans, along with a few others.   A broken light sabre that I am trying to hide from the boys, a curtain rod that has no brackets, and a framed counted cross stich of the nativity that I made years ago. 
I found a can of pretty blue paint in the garage that I think I will use for the inside.  Goal?  To get that dang bolt out and finish getting the closet cleaned out by Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment