Friday, February 24, 2012

Project 1–Closet Redo


DSC_0780
This is our hall closet that, for the most part, goes unnoticed and neglected.  It contains various Christmas decorations that really don’t have a home, my old high school letter jacket (for real), table cloths, gift bags, and some wrapping paper.  All things that could have other homes.  It is, I confess, a closet I often forget about.  It is near the 1/2 bath, Iain’s office, the laundry area, and down from the kitchen.   I found a great idea on Pinterest a few weeks ago and am determined to do it.   Here is my inspiration.  So far, I have taken two of the three bolts out of the door hinges.  The third is stubborn but Iain gets home tonight and I hope to get it out and get the door off tonight.  Over the weekend, I’d like to pick out a paint color (it will motivate me to keep going) and get everything cleaned out. 

1 comment: